Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Valued Contributor
mhlr
Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Purchasing lisp routines?

240 Views, 1 Replies
05-24-2012 05:48 AM

Can anyone in the group recommend a company that I can hire that will work with me to create a custom lisp, VBA or whatever type of program that will work in Autocad 2012??! I have a need to have a routine created that will strip all current Page setups out of a drawing & replace & make current one of my choosing.I have many directories of drawings that I need to "Batch Convert" hundreds of drawings. I tried Dwg Convert built into Autocad & it doesn't fully do what I need it to do.

Thank you,

M.

*Expert Elite*
pbejse
Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)

Re: Purchasing lisp routines?

05-24-2012 06:06 AM in reply to: mhlr

mhlr wrote:

Can anyone in the group recommend a company that I can hire that will work with me to create a custom lisp, VBA or whatever type of program that will work in Autocad 2012??! I have a need to have a routine created that will strip all current Page setups out of a drawing & replace & make current one of my choosing.I have many directories of drawings that I need to "Batch Convert" hundreds of drawings. I tried Dwg Convert built into Autocad & it doesn't fully do what I need it to do.

Thank you,

M.

This Guy ---- >-Lee Mac Programming

Otherwise, us here in Autodesk Forum

Announcements
Autodesk Alert | We are currently working on restoring Previous Version License request access in the Autodesk Subscription Center. If you are a subscription customer and would like to request a Previous Version License, please use this link as a temporary workaround. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.