Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting and Options links, and Post button. - Is it my browser, sunspots, or...?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ChrisVillan
263 Views, 7 Replies

Posting and Options links, and Post button. - Is it my browser, sunspots, or...?

** I think this post might get jumbled again as it did in my other post here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Visual-LISP-AutoLISP-and-General/vlisp-way-to-do-this/m-p/5227457. Still, here goes. I've attached this entire post in case... --- ** I'm using Chrome. ** When I post a new message, the Body defaults to Rich Text. Fair enough. I type my text. If I pick the Preview tab, the text I typed disappears! But, Per http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/posting#posting, it says: "Click on the Preview tab to see what your post will look like on the boards". I can also type text in the Preview tab. So, I pick my browser's Back button. Then, I Post. Now, it gets all crunched together! LOL ** Also, on the left side and right side of the post are "Topic Options", and "Options" links. When I pick either, nothing happens. ** Also, http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/posting#postingsays "Use the toolbar controls to change the fonts, colors and..." I don't see that either.
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
ChrisVillan
in reply to: ChrisVillan

Yep. It's messed up. *SIGH*
Message 3 of 8
Shneuph

Screenshots of your post edit page, preview page?

---sig---------------------------------------
'(83 104 110 101 117 112 104 64 71 109 97 105 108 46 99 111 109)
Message 4 of 8
ChrisVillan
in reply to: Shneuph

I want to attached 3 images but... I first pick Choose File. The Open dialog shows and I pick the file. Back in the browser, I see the filename next to the Choose File button. Then, I pick Add Attachment to add the 2nd file. The page scrolls up, that 's it. No file dialog. Then, I pick Post. No attachment. At least I can't see the option from my browser.
Message 5 of 8
Shneuph

Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 8
ChrisVillan
in reply to: Shneuph

Shneuph: Can you see a link to the attachment of my last post? If not, I guess it didn't upload.
Message 7 of 8
Shneuph

nope.. no link.

Message 8 of 8

Ok a few things to try if using IE please make sure you are not in "compatibility" mode as it is not supported.

Also make sure you are not blocking scripts from Autodesk or Addthis.com they are need for all features to work.

also please make sure you are using the latest releases of the supported browsers below (with JavaScript enabled):

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Internet Explorer 8+
  • Safari

For mobile device browsing the latest popular mobile operating systems and devices with their default browsers (with JavaScript enabled):

• iOS with Safari
  • Android with Android browser
  • Opera Mini
  • Blackberry Browser

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost