Did you mean: 

OK, so I'm bored and nothing else to talk about

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
caddman6425nah
495 Views, 9 Replies

OK, so I'm bored and nothing else to talk about

OK, I'm bored, there, I said it. Being in this state of mind, I guess I'll ask a "OK, I'm Bored" type of question. How do you stop the VLide editor from changing colors on the icons in the menu bar? There, I said it!!! Boy I feel much better now, I needed that! -- Nick

--
Nick
AEC Design Services
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
_Tharwat
in reply to: caddman6425nah

Your boring situations brought a very imporant question , and I do willing to know how to stop that ghost . Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 10
caddman6425nah
in reply to: _Tharwat

OK, I bite. I'm not bored anymore. In fact, I'm sitting straight up in anticipation!!!!!!
--
Nick
AEC Design Services
Message 4 of 10

I had my icons dropping out in my vlide for the longest time... I searched for answers to no avail, though several had suggested my video card was the culprit. Turns out in the end, I never did solve the problem, but when I upgraded my video card, what do you know, my icons have not misbehaved since... (knock on wood)... so while I do not have a suggested solution to the issue, I do have my account of what appears to be the gremlin...

Try checking drivers?

I say this, and even though I had the latest and greatest, it still did not resolve my issue, but its worth a shot?

Sorry I can not shed more light than this...

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

Thanks for asking this... I've been wracking my brain - trying to figure out the meaning of the different color schemes on the buttons ... That it was somehow a secret code or something lol! Does the kaleidoscope of button colors in the VLIDE mean anything or is it a glitch?
Message 6 of 10
kdub_nz

Zoom extents before you start the VLIDE.

Seriously.

// Called Kerry in my other life.

Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Message 7 of 10
caddman6425nah
in reply to: kdub_nz

I wonder why that works. I found that if you do that first and then zoom-in it will also keep the icon colors stable. Who would of thought!!! I guess thanks, that solves this.
--
Nick
AEC Design Services
Message 8 of 10
tmhpoole

Awesome! Can't wait to try that too!
Message 9 of 10
_Tharwat
in reply to: tmhpoole

I used to see this kind of problem with Old Versions of Autocad , and within these three or four years now , I have not faced this issue at all .

Thanks

Message 10 of 10
tmhpoole

I'm using ACAD 2010 - and unfortunately this anomaly doesn't have enough firepower to warrant our IT dept updating the install corporatewide :-(... It has only been ACAD 2010's VLIDE I have noticed this with... Can't remember seeing this in prior versions... So weird!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost