Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objectdcl.com Help needed if possible

20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21
Anonymous
305 Views, 20 Replies

Objectdcl.com Help needed if possible

Hy all !. In my workplace I can't access Internet Explorer so I can't go to some sites people here recomend.Only got access to the Forum.I've read here a post about a program called "ObjectDcl". www.objectdcl.com This is the site that has that program. My question is "if" the file is not "too" big, if some "kind" person 🙂 could downloaded and post here so I could get it too. If it's "legally" possible here and not too big the file I would thank a lot ! Cheers ! Vxc
20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Sorry, I downloaded and attached the wrong file. There are many options for the ObjectDcl and I don't really know what you want. As long as I know what you need I will be happy to download and forward to you. Have you tried sending an e-mail to the webmaster? he might be able to better meet your needs! here's the address support@objectdcl.com Mac. "Vxc" wrote in message news:4210ac5a_3@newsprd01... > Hy all !. > > In my workplace I can't access Internet Explorer so I can't go to some > sites people here recomend.Only got access to the Forum.I've read here a > post about a program called "ObjectDcl". > www.objectdcl.com This is the site that has that program. > My question is "if" the file is not "too" big, if some "kind" person 🙂 > could downloaded and post here so I could get it too. > If it's "legally" possible here and not too big the file I would thank > a lot ! > > Cheers ! > > Vxc >
Message 3 of 21
Anonymous

I can although I can access the forum's I believe I can't use e-mail... or better not too because if the bosses found out they will cut my "connection"... Yeah is this great working here !. Thanks again for the support. I will see this at home. Because I was so excited about this new "gadget" I asked here if someone could put it available. Sorry about all the bother, Thank you very much Mac !! Vxc "Mac" wrote in message news:4210b595_1@newsprd01... > Sorry, I downloaded and attached the wrong file. There are many options > for the ObjectDcl and I don't really know what you want. As long as I know > what you need I will be happy to download and forward to you. Have you > tried sending an e-mail to the webmaster? he might be able to better meet > your needs! here's the address support@objectdcl.com > > > Mac. > > > "Vxc" wrote in message news:4210ac5a_3@newsprd01... >> Hy all !. >> >> In my workplace I can't access Internet Explorer so I can't go to some >> sites people here recomend.Only got access to the Forum.I've read here a >> post about a program called "ObjectDcl". >> www.objectdcl.com This is the site that has that program. >> My question is "if" the file is not "too" big, if some "kind" person >> 🙂 could downloaded and post here so I could get it too. >> If it's "legally" possible here and not too big the file I would thank >> a lot ! >> >> Cheers ! >> >> Vxc >> > >
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous

Vxc, I looked at the download page again and found: http://www.objectdcl.com/ObjectDCL.zip It is a 4.1meg file zipped demo version and I think is too big to be posted to the group. Do you have access to the customer files forum? I think the moderators allow large file uploads to that group. If Anne, Tracy or anyone of the other moderators sees this maybe they can point us both in the right direction. I have downloaded it ready to post if it's what you require. Sorry for the earlier confusion! Regards, Mac. "Vxc" wrote in message news:4210b9c5_3@newsprd01... > I can although I can access the forum's I believe I can't use e-mail... > or better not too because if the bosses found out they will cut my > "connection"... Yeah is this great working here !. Thanks again for the > support. I will see this at home. Because I was so excited about this new > "gadget" I asked here if someone could put it available. > Sorry about all the bother, Thank you very much Mac !! > > Vxc > > "Mac" wrote in message > news:4210b595_1@newsprd01... >> Sorry, I downloaded and attached the wrong file. There are many options >> for the ObjectDcl and I don't really know what you want. As long as I >> know what you need I will be happy to download and forward to you. Have >> you tried sending an e-mail to the webmaster? he might be able to better >> meet your needs! here's the address support@objectdcl.com >> >> >> Mac. >> >> >> "Vxc" wrote in message news:4210ac5a_3@newsprd01... >>> Hy all !. >>> >>> In my workplace I can't access Internet Explorer so I can't go to >>> some sites people here recomend.Only got access to the Forum.I've read >>> here a post about a program called "ObjectDcl". >>> www.objectdcl.com This is the site that has that program. >>> My question is "if" the file is not "too" big, if some "kind" person >>> 🙂 could downloaded and post here so I could get it too. >>> If it's "legally" possible here and not too big the file I would >>> thank a lot ! >>> >>> Cheers ! >>> >>> Vxc >>> >> >> > >
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous

Below are the links to the Customer Files Forum. However, I think (personally) you should check with Chad at objectDCL before posting the demo zip file on these forums for download. The File Attachments discussion group can be accessed in either of the following ways: By NNTP discussion group reader at news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.customer-files By HTTP (web-based) interface at http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=126 -- Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator "Mac" wrote in message news:4210c314$1_3@newsprd01... > Vxc, > > I looked at the download page again and found: > http://www.objectdcl.com/ObjectDCL.zip > It is a 4.1meg file zipped demo version and I think is too big to be posted > to the group. > Do you have access to the customer files forum? I think the moderators allow > large file uploads to that group. If Anne, Tracy or anyone of the other > moderators sees this maybe they can point us both in the right direction. I > have downloaded it ready to post if it's what you require. > > Sorry for the earlier confusion! > > Regards, > Mac.
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous

> > However, I think (personally) you should check with Chad > at objectDCL before posting the demo zip file on these forums > for download. Jason, You are absolutely right, courtesy would dictate that I check first. I automatically and (quite rudely) assumed as it was a demo the author would be happy to get a potential sale. I will e-mail him and find out. Thank you for the reminder that courtesy costs us nothing. regards, Mac. > The File Attachments discussion group can be accessed in > either of the following ways: > > By NNTP discussion group reader at > news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.customer-files > > By HTTP (web-based) interface at > http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=126 > > > -- > Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator > > > > "Mac" wrote in message > news:4210c314$1_3@newsprd01... >> Vxc, >> >> I looked at the download page again and found: >> http://www.objectdcl.com/ObjectDCL.zip >> It is a 4.1meg file zipped demo version and I think is too big to be > posted >> to the group. >> Do you have access to the customer files forum? I think the moderators > allow >> large file uploads to that group. If Anne, Tracy or anyone of the other >> moderators sees this maybe they can point us both in the right direction. > I >> have downloaded it ready to post if it's what you require. >> >> Sorry for the earlier confusion! >> >> Regards, >> Mac. > >
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous

While we are on the subject of contacting Chad.... Chad, did you get my emails on the bugs where the odc file saves super slow when certain activex controls are used? Also, the selection abilities in the ODCL editor are acting odd. I'd like to smoothe these things out (even if you need us to pay extra) and maybe this communication on the NG will get more people involved in ODCL... thanks "Mac" |> |>> |>> However, I think (personally) you should check with Chad |>> at objectDCL before posting the demo zip file on these forums |>> for download. |> James Maeding jmaeding at hunsaker dot com Civil Engineer/Programmer
Message 8 of 21
Anonymous

Jim, What is the date for your objectdcl.exe? it is: 2/10/2004 1:13 PM Mine is dated: 2/14/2005 9:01AM -- http://www.draftteam.com "James Maeding" wrote in message news:mtl111t2la0fhb4t5klk8bo9j70pgbi3no@4ax.com... > While we are on the subject of contacting Chad.... > > Chad, did you get my emails on the bugs where the odc file saves super slow when certain activex controls are used? > Also, the selection abilities in the ODCL editor are acting odd. > I'd like to smoothe these things out (even if you need us to pay extra) and maybe this communication on the NG will get > more people involved in ODCL... > thanks > > "Mac" > |> > |>> > |>> However, I think (personally) you should check with Chad > |>> at objectDCL before posting the demo zip file on these forums > |>> for download. > |> > > James Maeding > jmaeding at hunsaker dot com > Civil Engineer/Programmer
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous

1/22/04, looks like yours is more recent. I would like to get it. Do you have the enterprise version? I have the highest one that does not provide the C code. I need to clear this with Chad as there may be a good reason I don't have that. thx for mentioning your info, looks like I need an update. "Luis Esquivel" |>Jim, |> |>What is the date for your objectdcl.exe? it is: 2/10/2004 1:13 PM |> |>Mine is dated: 2/14/2005 9:01AM James Maeding jmaeding at hunsaker dot com Civil Engineer/Programmer
Message 10 of 21
Anonymous

-- http://www.draftteam.com > Do you have the enterprise version? Yes
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous

Are taking about sharplisp? -- http://www.draftteam.com > I have the highest one that does not provide the C code.
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous

Are you talking about sharplisp? -- http://www.draftteam.com > Are taking about sharplisp?
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous

With permission from Chad I am posting the file to the customer files area. Be warned it is 4.1 meg zipped. Regards, Mac. "Vxc" wrote in message news:4210ac5a_3@newsprd01... > Hy all !. > > In my workplace I can't access Internet Explorer so I can't go to some > sites people here recomend.Only got access to the Forum.I've read here a > post about a program called "ObjectDcl". > www.objectdcl.com This is the site that has that program. > My question is "if" the file is not "too" big, if some "kind" person 🙂 > could downloaded and post here so I could get it too. > If it's "legally" possible here and not too big the file I would thank > a lot ! > > Cheers ! > > Vxc >
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous

Well I just tried to upload the file and it seems like it is too large for the customer files area. Sorry, don't know what to do next! regards, Mac. "Mac" wrote in message news:4211a709$1_3@newsprd01... > With permission from Chad I am posting the file to the customer files > area. Be warned it is 4.1 meg zipped. > > Regards, > Mac. > > > "Vxc" wrote in message news:4210ac5a_3@newsprd01... >> Hy all !. >> >> In my workplace I can't access Internet Explorer so I can't go to some >> sites people here recomend.Only got access to the Forum.I've read here a >> post about a program called "ObjectDcl". >> www.objectdcl.com This is the site that has that program. >> My question is "if" the file is not "too" big, if some "kind" person >> 🙂 could downloaded and post here so I could get it too. >> If it's "legally" possible here and not too big the file I would thank >> a lot ! >> >> Cheers ! >> >> Vxc >> > >
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous

Thank you all again for the effort !! Vxc "Mac" wrote in message news:4211ab2f$1_3@newsprd01... > Well I just tried to upload the file and it seems like it is too large for > the customer files area. Sorry, don't know what to do next! > > regards, > Mac. > > > "Mac" wrote in message > news:4211a709$1_3@newsprd01... >> With permission from Chad I am posting the file to the customer files >> area. Be warned it is 4.1 meg zipped. >> >> Regards, >> Mac. >> >> >> "Vxc" wrote in message news:4210ac5a_3@newsprd01... >>> Hy all !. >>> >>> In my workplace I can't access Internet Explorer so I can't go to >>> some sites people here recomend.Only got access to the Forum.I've read >>> here a post about a program called "ObjectDcl". >>> www.objectdcl.com This is the site that has that program. >>> My question is "if" the file is not "too" big, if some "kind" person >>> 🙂 could downloaded and post here so I could get it too. >>> If it's "legally" possible here and not too big the file I would >>> thank a lot ! >>> >>> Cheers ! >>> >>> Vxc >>> >> >> > >
Message 16 of 21
AnneBrown

From the discussion group guidelines at http://discussion.autodesk.com/ground.jspa

Attachments
All Autodesk Discussion Groups allow attachments. Some file types are restricted. You are allowed only one attachment per post. We encourage you to make your attachments as small as possible, and enforce a 1 MB limit.

Although Autodesk monitors discussion group messages, we do not scan file attachments for viruses or otherwise check or test the quality of these files. You download these files at your own risk. Autodesk does not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by saving and opening these files and is not responsible for viruses or other risks involved with your use of the file attachments.
---
Anne Brown
Discussion Groups Administrator
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 17 of 21
AnneBrown

File deleted as you requested offline.
---
Anne Brown
Discussion Groups Administrator
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous

Thank you Anne. Regards, Mac. "AnneBrown" wrote in message news:32729210.1108481963621.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > File deleted as you requested offline. > --- > Anne Brown > Discussion Groups Administrator > Autodesk, Inc.
Message 19 of 21
cwanless

Hi, can you email us your email address and I can email you the install. If the install file is too large, I can send the files individually as well

Thanks Chad Wanless
chad@objectdcl.com
Message 20 of 21
Anonymous

Hi Anne, Just thought I'd let you know the message is still readable. Also, you said in pn.cadmanager that the entire CAD humour thread was deleted, it is still there. In both cases I am accessing through Outlook and not the web. Just thought I better let you know in case something isn't working like it should be. On the other hand, maybe we have special privileges in England which is why we can still read them! Regards, Mac. "AnneBrown" wrote in message news:32729210.1108481963621.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > File deleted as you requested offline. > --- > Anne Brown > Discussion Groups Administrator > Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost