Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with QR code lisp file

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
bcsurvey
2142 Views, 7 Replies

Need help with QR code lisp file

This is not a new topic, but I can't find any posts related to it in this forum.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I obtained the lisp "qrcode" from http://www.swisscad.com/products.php?lang=en&product=qrcode but it seems that it's not creating the qrcode.dwg block as I'm getting an error in the ACAD text box saying "cant find file in search path".  It then lists all my support file paths.  It looks like the lisp is trying to insert a block before it's even been created.

I've searched the net for a fix or better lisp, but what amazes me is that there is next to nothing on these forums on the topic, and this lisp is about a year and a half old!

Thanks

Civil 3D 2019 (6.1)
Windows 10 Pro (21H2)
(i7-11850H @ 2.50 GHz)
32GB RAM
NVIDIA RTX A2000
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
diagodose2009
in reply to: bcsurvey

Woman Tongue

You can  check your QR with , very good demo for QR & site:

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 3 of 8
bcsurvey
in reply to: diagodose2009

Thanks, I have a link to this site already in my browser for manual qr creation.  What I was trying to get help on though was the lisp file in the link above, and why I'm getting an error message (see attached).

Civil 3D 2019 (6.1)
Windows 10 Pro (21H2)
(i7-11850H @ 2.50 GHz)
32GB RAM
NVIDIA RTX A2000
Message 4 of 8
hgasty1001

Hi,

It seems that  the site the app is pinging it's not of public access or change the base url, you can try other aproach with this from the Kean site: QR .NET , and Autodesk Labs: QR Plugin.

Gaston Nunez

Message 5 of 8
sewewee
in reply to: hgasty1001

Anyone here used this .NET QR Code generator?

Message 6 of 8
xiaoyuandlg
in reply to: sewewee

I've heard of that before, however I never used it? Any features on it? I used to use some other one's on the .net qr code barcode generation

Message 7 of 8
hanslammerts

Getting the same result.

QRcode.lsp (form anywhere) is not working..

lisp wise

Message 8 of 8
Sea-Haven

I have a bundle QR code generator it worked but have not used it for like 2 years, it is installed as a Bundle.

I think I got it from the Autodesk exchange. Will need to Google.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost