Did you mean: 

Make contour line

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
631 Views, 2 Replies

Make contour line

Hi all,

I have more survey points different depths. I will create contour line with depth correct text. Please give lisp program for create bathmatri text with contour line. Please give lisp program or explain sort way.

Thankyou

Abdul

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pbejse
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

I have more survey points different depths. I will create contour line with depth correct text. Please give lisp program for create bathmatri text with contour line. Please give lisp program or explain sort way.

Thankyou

Abdul

Sounds like fun.. 

Please give more informatiom, Pleae give an example of the survey points format.

🙂

Message 3 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: Anonymous

Best bet (from my own research) is to to use the points to create a TIN surface.  The edges can then be used to interpolate points at required elevation intervals which can then be connected to form contours.

For practical purposes its probably better to purchase Civil3D or another program (I think there is a good low cost one from DotSoft...) to do this for you.  The mathematics alone are rather complex, and approaching it from a brute-force stance doesn't work well for anything beyond a handful of points.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost