Make a log commands

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Luís Augusto
1187 Views, 5 Replies

Make a log commands

Hello guys.
I need help to create a log to compare two methods of work and justify the use of programs in AutoLISP.
I believe that if I capture the amount of commands used and the total time of the drawing session can extract the data I need.
I imagine that to accomplish this task, I must make use of reactors to capture the commands in drawing session, however not yet started the studies in this area.
Someone here in the forum has had the same need I?
Could you give me an idea to the starting point?

Thank you.

Regards, Luís Augusto.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Lee_Mac
in reply to: Luís Augusto

Hi Luís,

This program may provide a good starting point: LISP Command Logger. The program currently monitors the use of custom commands, but could be modified to also record the use of standard AutoCAD commands and furthermore document the editing time which has passed between commands.

I hope this helps,

Lee

Message 3 of 6
Luís Augusto
in reply to: Lee_Mac

Hi Lee ,
your program is perfect for what I need and is a really nice starting point.
I do not know if I'm able to make the changes I need because I have not studied reactors , but I believe there is little to do. Your program already meets 90% my need .
I would appreciate if I could show me how do I capture the native AutoCAD commands , as to time , I'll do some tests with the "TIME" command because I never used it .
Thank you for your valuable contribution .

Best Regards, Luís Augusto.
Message 4 of 6
woliverKDFB3
in reply to: Lee_Mac

I am interested in logging all of my autocad commands as well. I am going to be teaching a class in the fall and I want to review the commands I use. 

Message 5 of 6
devitg
in reply to: woliverKDFB3

@woliverKDFB3  try this command 

devitg_0-1618496135529.png

Message 6 of 6
Sea.haven
in reply to: Luís Augusto

This is very good as name implies. I had multiple staff and set it up to log each one seperately, my comment here is that the person with the most command use was not the most proficient.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost