Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Valued Contributor
hvysteel
Message 1 of 3 (95 Views)

Looking for an XOPEN type of script for LT

95 Views, 2 Replies
03-20-2009 01:00 PM
Is anyone aware of a script (or other useable program language) that can be used in 2007LT that will work the same way as the XOPEN command in the full version of ACAD?

Thanks is advance!!
Distinguished Contributor
Jroper
Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)

Re: Looking for an XOPEN type of script for LT

03-20-2009 03:43 PM in reply to: hvysteel
You are pretty limited for things you can load in LT. Just to get the easy stuff out of the way - have you tried using REFEDIT for directly editing references in your drawing? Could you go to your xref manager, right-click on the xref in a list and select open? I'm not really sure what you can do in LT.
Valued Contributor
hvysteel
Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)

Re: Looking for an XOPEN type of script for LT

03-21-2009 05:50 PM in reply to: hvysteel
LT does not have an OPEN feature in the XREF pop up window, and you can not double click on the xref'd file and make it active for editing like the full version can. I have not tried typing in REFEDIT in the command line in LT yet, in fact I didn't think to see if that would work. I'll try it when I get back to the office.

I was hoping someone out there figured out a script that would emulate how XOPEN works.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.