Did you mean: 

Looking for a group of checkboxes that controlupdates on an EXCEL DATALINK

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kristian.pal86
321 Views, 3 Replies

Looking for a group of checkboxes that controlupdates on an EXCEL DATALINK

Hello Everybody, 

I am working on a few data links here at my office, and I finally managed to get the first one working perfectly. I did this by finding an option which brought up a menu where I could select a group of 6-8 check boxes where I could choose what would update when the link updated. I had options including data, text, and a number of others. I believe I selected them all but the issue is that I cannotfind where that dialoge box is anymore. Does anyoneknow what I am talking about and what the methodology would be for me to get back to those options?

Thanks in advance and I hope you can help me.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hmsilva
in reply to: kristian.pal86

Hi Kristian,

if I understood correctly, at the DATALINK command, after you 'Browse for a file...' is displayed a dialoge box, in that dialoge box there is an arrow at the lower right corner,

DATALINK_01.PNG

Click the  arrow to get 'More options'

DATALINK_02.PNG

Is this what you look for?

Henrique

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
kristian.pal86
in reply to: hmsilva

hi hmsilva

thanks for the reply, I think i may have foudn the options I was looking for. they were located in the table menu after selecting the table there are a few chackboxes in the insertion menu that allow for cheching whethere it is data or text being inserted into the table. Thanks for your reply anyways thoough 🙂

Message 4 of 4
hmsilva
in reply to: kristian.pal86

You're welcome, Kristian
Glad you got a solution!

Henrique

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost