Lisp to plot does not work in 2013

46 REPLIES 46
SOLVED
Message 1 of 47
kameron1967
7869 Views, 46 Replies

Lisp to plot does not work in 2013

Hi guys,

I am not sure what's preventing me from plotting in Autocad 2013, as I am able to run this routine through 2012 and it works.  Has Autodesk do away with the command line plot?  Thanks in advance! 🙂

(defun C:HALF ()
(COMMAND "PLOT" "Y" "" "ABC.pc3" "Oce18X24" "" "Landscape" "No" "Extents" "FIT" "CENTER" "Yes" "Halfsize.ctb" "yes" "yes" "No" "No" "N" "Y" "Y")
(PRINC)
)

46 REPLIES 46
Message 41 of 47
kameron1967
in reply to: dmfrazier

haha. I will be gone the rest of the day, so have a wonderful weekend, guys.  Much appreciate it! 🙂

Message 42 of 47
kameron1967
in reply to: hmsilva

@hmsilva wrote:

@kameron1967 wrote:

...can you test that routine and change the page setup to reflect your plotter information?  I'd like to know if it will tell you whether both the plotter and page size is found.  Thanks.

kameron,

it will tell that whether both the plotter and page size is found...

From message #33

"Oce C+ 18x24 in (Landscape)"

from message #36

"Oce C+ 18x24in (Landscape)"

the name is not the same, tou have a space between 24 and in...

the names must be the correct one...

Henrique

You're right, Henrique.  However, after putting a space and saving then reloading, I"m still getting the same error. 

By the way, for the sake of adventuresome, I removed the "space (Landscape)" from the page size, no go there either.  Well, I need to leave, so I will bid you gentlement farewell until next week.  Thanks again! 🙂

Message 43 of 47
kameron1967

@dmfrazier wrote:

Thanks for the image, but that's not exactly what I meant either.  I wanted to see the list of page sizes supported by the printer you are trying to print to.  You can get to the list while editing a PC3 file.

Is this it then?  Thanks.

Message 44 of 47
hmsilva

@dmfrazier wrote:

Oh, the suspense is killing me! Smiley Wink

We have to wait until monday... Smiley Wink

EESignature

Message 45 of 47
hmsilva
in reply to: kameron1967

kameron,

I'm getting confused...

It seems to me, that the image you're showing the paper size is from the system printer "Oce TDS320", not from the AutoCAD "Oce TDS320.pc3"

Plt.png

Henrique

EESignature

Message 46 of 47
kameron1967
in reply to: hmsilva

You're absolutely right, Henrique!!  See, I knew it was so close that I couldn't see.  Yes, that was a system printer and once I removed the .pc3 from the plotter name, then it works.  You're so awesome!  Thanks, dude! 🙂

Message 47 of 47
hmsilva
in reply to: kameron1967

You're welcome, kameron
Glad you got it...

Henrique

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost