Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LISP Routines for production drafting

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
joeman27
685 Views, 4 Replies

LISP Routines for production drafting

I am looking for LISP routines for general production drafting of residential additions and remodels.  Mainly what I need is something that takes away the tedious work such has:  Creating window/door schedules, and adding lot lines in site plans. 

Also, is there a LISP that replaces text with a keynote and creates schedules for anything?  Much of the time I like to key-note everything and have all the text be in a schedule on the right side of my drawing similar to how architects draft. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Feel free to post LISP routines if you have them so I can try them out.

Thanks!

-Joe

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mathewkol
in reply to: joeman27

Go to cadalyst.com. You'll find lots there.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 5
joeman27
in reply to: mathewkol

Thanks I will check that out.  Have you ever heard of SoftWorx, Autodesk Registered Developer?  They have an add-on that is $500 for architectural drafting (2D).  I

Message 4 of 5
mathewkol

No, but I would be more apt just to use the proper software package that has all that stuff already in it like AutoCAD Architecture or Revit.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 5 of 5
DAltamura

I am the author of AutoWorx (general drafting add-on) and AutoTect (general and architectural add-on).  I don't frequent these forums much anymore, but just happened to see your post.  Please feel free to email me privately if you want more information.

Dan Altamura

SoftWorx@frontiernet.net

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost