cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
GavrielKing
411 Views, 5 Replies

LISP MERGE

Hello, can someone please "merge" one of my lisp routines into my other one? I have one named "RENAMELAYOUTD.lsp". When I run this routine, I get a prompt to browse for a directory. When I type in the directory I want, any dwg files in that folder are automatically opened, purged, saved, and then closed. This works prefectly. However, I now want to add a process in which the layout tabs are renamed to have a "period" at the end of them. I have another lisp routine named "RENAMELAYOUT.lsp" which works for the current drawing that I am in when I run the routine. I would like to incorporate the function of RENAMELAYOUT.lsp into the RENAMELAYOUTD.lsp routine. An easy task for someone who knows what they're doing, however, I am not that person and have no idea how to get this done. I have attached both lsp files in a zip file. Thank you very much.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Moshe-A
in reply to: GavrielKing

here it is, could not check if because there is a missing function

cheers

Message 3 of 6
GavrielKing
in reply to: Moshe-A

Thank you for the attempt, however it did not work. I did not run into any errors of any kind. My dwg files were all opened, purged, saved, and closed, but none of the layout tabs got renamed. Up to taking another crack at it?

Message 4 of 6
Moshe-A
in reply to: GavrielKing

try this

Message 5 of 6
GavrielKing

Thanks again, but I got the same results. And I tried the original "RENAMELAYOUT" in my current drawing just to verify that it's still working, and it is. Care to take another crack at it?

Message 6 of 6
GavrielKing

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm using AutoCAD 2010. Guess I should have mentioned that in my original post.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost