Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LISP HELP WITH FREEZING LAYERS IN VIEW PORTS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bgraverholt
271 Views, 3 Replies

LISP HELP WITH FREEZING LAYERS IN VIEW PORTS

What I am wanting to do is have a lisp that will bring up a list of page layouts in my drawing which I choose the page layouts that I want to freeze certain layers in and after I select them it will then ask me to select which layer to freeze in the view ports. So after that it will go to each page layout one at a time and freeze the layer I do not want on in the viewport? I really hope this is possible just not sure how I could even do it in a lisp. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

it might be done with LISP except of one question: what about more than one viewport on a layout?

The forum for ISP/customization is >>>there<<<, maybe there is more chance to find someone working for you 😉

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
bgraverholt
in reply to: bgraverholt

Yes it would have to do mulitple view ports per paget layout. I just thought of this now, if it's possible to search they page layout name to designate what to freeze. Such as page with the letters (fa), fa-1 it would freeze any layers that are under audio, and the for pages called (av), freeze layers called fire alarm.
Message 4 of 4
Pothman
in reply to: bgraverholt

Moved post to AutoCAD customization forum where you may have more luck finding answers on this.

Dave Pothier

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost