Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

randyscott1
Message 1 of 2 (596 Views)

LISP: Draw Bolt Circle

596 Views, 1 Replies
10-19-2012 07:27 AM

I used to have a LISP that would draw a bolt  hole circle, such as those you see on flanges, manways, bolt-on heads or vehicle wheels. If I still have it then it's on a floppy disk & I no longer have a computer that reads floppys & I'm more concerned that it might be corrupted by now.

Does anyone know where I can download it or a modern version of it?

I'm now using ACAD2012 - does that cause problems if a LISP was written in ACAD10, 12 or 14?

*Expert Elite*
Kent1Cooper
Message 2 of 2 (586 Views)

Re: LISP: Draw Bolt Circle

10-19-2012 08:52 AM in reply to: randyscott1

randyscott1 wrote:

I used to have a LISP that would draw a bolt  hole circle, such as those you see on flanges, manways, bolt-on heads or vehicle wheels. If I still have it then it's on a floppy disk & I no longer have a computer that reads floppys & I'm more concerned that it might be corrupted by now.

Does anyone know where I can download it or a modern version of it?

I'm not sure what makes a bolt hole circle different from any other circle, so I couldn't say whether any of these does what you want, but if you go to http://cadtips.cadalyst.com/ and put "bolt" in the Search window, there are some Tips about such things.

Kent Cooper
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.