Mentor
BrentBurgess1980
Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)
Accepted Solution

I#LLOAD

169 Views, 2 Replies
02-28-2012 05:49 PM

Hi all,

I am looking at a problem for a user who says a tool isnt working properly. This is legacy code, so not many people here know much about lisp.

The menu item macro is

^c^c^p(I#LLoad "PipeBreak");PIPEB

it returns

; error: no function definition: I#LLOAD

Command:  Unknown command "PIPEB".  Press F1 for help.

I have found the PipeBreak.lsp file, so I am assuming it has something to do with the I#LLOAD. What does that mean, if anything? I have Googled, but come up with nothing.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Brent

Hi,

Just use (load "PipeBreak") instead of (I#LLOAD "PipeBreak") , load it's a function that load a lisp file into Acad. If the file is in the AutoCAD search paths it will load that file, if not, you can add the directory to the search paths or load the file with the full path like: (load "c:/dir1/dir2..../PipeBreak.lsp"), another way is to add that lisp file to the startup suit.

Gaton Nunez

Distinguished Mentor
gasty1001
Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)

Re: I#LLOAD

02-28-2012 06:02 PM in reply to: BrentBurgess1980

Hi,

Just use (load "PipeBreak") instead of (I#LLOAD "PipeBreak") , load it's a function that load a lisp file into Acad. If the file is in the AutoCAD search paths it will load that file, if not, you can add the directory to the search paths or load the file with the full path like: (load "c:/dir1/dir2..../PipeBreak.lsp"), another way is to add that lisp file to the startup suit.

Gaton Nunez

*Expert Elite*
dgorsman
Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)

Re: I#LLOAD

02-29-2012 08:18 AM in reply to: gasty1001

(load...) may not be an exact replacement.  The other function may set certain global variables, AutoCAD settings, block names, etc.  Its likely defined in another LSP or MNL file (if you're lucky), or in a FAS or VLX (if you aren't).

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
Adopt. Adapt. Overcome. Or be overcome.
A good question will be halfway to a good answer.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!