Did you mean: 

how to modify att2text lisp.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
SHAWN.FERNANDEZ
325 Views, 2 Replies

how to modify att2text lisp.

Hello Everyone,

I have a lisp that I have been using for years and I was wondering how I could modify it so that the color of the text is blue at the finish of the command. I have no idea how to program in lisp. I'm more VBA. I have attached the lisp for reference. Thanks

Off topic: Is there a way to use word wrap when posting? I see a lot of the archives are not wrapped any longer.

Thanks again
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
scot-65
in reply to: SHAWN.FERNANDEZ

ENTMOD is the key, but this is easier (since you used a command to generate a text object):

(command ".text" "c" pause 0.0 pause)
(command ".chprop" "Last" "Color" "5" "")
(command ".text" "" pause)

The first line will change to the desired color, the second text line (and subsequent lines) will inherit the properties of the first line.
I use this a lot when scripting the symbol library and have corresponding 2-line text...
The above is only an example.
You can also send the last object to a layer that has the properties you are desiring...

>
>Is there a way to use word wrap when posting?
>

Switch to Rich Text.

I hope this is what you are looking for... as there is no attachment to your posting.

Scot-65
A gift of extraordinary Common Sense does not require an Acronym Suffix to be added to my given name.

Message 3 of 3

Maybe, I'll try my luck with the burst command. I don''t want to be prompted to select the text again to change the color.

Thanks for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost