Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i change the default button of a fly-out ?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
245 Views, 8 Replies

How do i change the default button of a fly-out ?

Hello, How do i change the default button of a fly-out ? For example: i have a fly-out with buttons A, B and C I want to change the default bitmap A into B (as if you've selected button B) Martin
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

The icon displayed in the flyout is always the first icon on the toolbar. So if B wants to be the one shown it has to be in the first position. So switching the bmp and macro assignments is required.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

I think there are other ways. What Ver. of Acad are you using? I know 2000 had an option to select wich button to be displayed. In Acad2004 I don't see that option anymore, but you can change it via activex. setbitmaps method for the toolbar item. -- Ken Alexander Acad2004 Windows2000 Prof. "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." --Albert Einstein "Talltom" wrote in message news:7653496.1079704890930.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > The icon displayed in the flyout is always the first icon on the toolbar. So if B wants to be the one shown it has to be in the first position. So switching the bmp and macro assignments is required.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

Hello Ken, Is setbitmap nothing more then replace bitmap? all i want to do is: when you're selected button A of a flyout, button A is visible, or... when you're selected button B of a flyout, button B is visible, or... when you're selected button C of a flyout, button C is visible, or... You can always choose button A, B or C It's just the same when you're using the mousepointer And now i want to change it with vlisp ! But how? Am i missing something / don't understand what you're telling me? Martin Ken Alexander wrote: > I think there are other ways. What Ver. of Acad are you using? I > know 2000 had an option to select wich button to be displayed. In > Acad2004 I don't see that option anymore, but you can change it via > activex. setbitmaps method for the toolbar item. > -- > Ken Alexander > Acad2004 > Windows2000 Prof. > > "We can't solve problems by using the same kind > of thinking we used when we created them." > --Albert Einstein > > "Talltom" wrote in message > news:7653496.1079704890930.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > The icon displayed in the flyout is always the first icon on the > toolbar. So if B wants to be the one shown it has to be in the first > position. So switching the bmp and macro assignments is required. > >
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Martin, Look into _OtherIcon. I can't find, at the monent, the defination of how it works. But something like the last pick from the flyout. W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan mrl wrote: > Hello, > > How do i change the default button of a fly-out ? > > For example: > i have a fly-out with buttons A, B and C > I want to change the default bitmap A into B > (as if you've selected button B) > > Martin
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

Martin I found this; **TOLERANCE ID_tolerance [_Toolbar("Tolerance", _Floating, _Hide, 825, 94, 6)] ID__3 [_Flyout("1 Decmial", 1 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, Kirks.1Pls)] ID__4 [_Flyout("2 Decmial", 2 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, Kirks.2Pls)] ID__5 [_Flyout("3 Decmial", 3 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, Kirks.3Pls)] ID__6 [_Flyout("4 Decmial", 4 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, Kirks.4Pls)] ID__7 [_Flyout("5 Decmial", 5 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, Kirks.5Pls)] ID__8 [_Flyout("6 Decmial", 6 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, Kirks.6Pls)] **1PLS **TB_1PLS **TB_1_PLS ID_1Pls_0 [_Toolbar("1 Pls", _Floating, _Hide, 854, 90, 1)] ID_9 [_Button("1 Place Decmial", "1 Pls.BMP", "icon_16_blank")]^C^C_dimoverride;_dimdec;1;_dimtdec;0;_dimtol;0; ID_10 [_Button("1 Place Plus/Minus", "1 PlusMinus.BMP", "icon_16_blank")]^C^C_dimoverride;_dimdec;1;_dimtdec;1;_dimtzin;1;_dimtol;1; _dimtolj;0;_dimtfac;.75;_dimtp;+0.\0000001;_dimtm;0.\00000001;; **2PLS **TB_2PLS **TB_2_PLS ID_2Pls_0 [_Toolbar("2 Pls", _Floating, _Hide, 854, 113, 1)] ID_11 [_Button("2 Place Decmial", "2 Pls.BMP", "icon_16_blank")]^C^C_dimoverride_dimdec;2;_dimtdec;0;_dimtol;0; ID_12 [_Button("2 Place Plus/Minus", "2 PlusMinus.BMP", "icon_16_blank")]^C^C_dimoverride;_dimdec;2;_dimtdec;2;_dimtzin;1;_dimtol;1; _dimtolj;0;_dimtfac;.75;_dimtp;+0.\0000001;_dimtm;0.\00000001;; W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

Hi Kirk, Thanks for solving my problem, but is it the answer i'm looking for? I don't understand what you mean. (I do understand it is a fragment of an MNS-file) But what do you want with this? Martin W. Kirk Crawford wrote: > Martin I found this; > > **TOLERANCE > ID_tolerance [_Toolbar("Tolerance", _Floating, _Hide, 825, 94, 6)] > ID__3 [_Flyout("1 Decmial", 1 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, > Kirks.1Pls)] > ID__4 [_Flyout("2 Decmial", 2 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, > Kirks.2Pls)] > ID__5 [_Flyout("3 Decmial", 3 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, > Kirks.3Pls)] > ID__6 [_Flyout("4 Decmial", 4 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, > Kirks.4Pls)] > ID__7 [_Flyout("5 Decmial", 5 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, > Kirks.5Pls)] > ID__8 [_Flyout("6 Decmial", 6 Pls.bmp, ICON_16_BLANK, _OtherIcon, > Kirks.6Pls)] > > **1PLS > **TB_1PLS > **TB_1_PLS > ID_1Pls_0 [_Toolbar("1 Pls", _Floating, _Hide, 854, 90, 1)] > ID_9 [_Button("1 Place Decmial", "1 Pls.BMP", > "icon_16_blank")]^C^C_dimoverride;_dimdec;1;_dimtdec;0;_dimtol;0; > ID_10 [_Button("1 Place Plus/Minus", "1 PlusMinus.BMP", > "icon_16_blank")]^C^C_dimoverride;_dimdec;1;_dimtdec;1;_dimtzin;1;_dimtol;1; > _dimtolj;0;_dimtfac;.75;_dimtp;+0.\0000001;_dimtm;0.\00000001;; > > **2PLS > **TB_2PLS > **TB_2_PLS > ID_2Pls_0 [_Toolbar("2 Pls", _Floating, _Hide, 854, 113, 1)] > ID_11 [_Button("2 Place Decmial", "2 Pls.BMP", > "icon_16_blank")]^C^C_dimoverride_dimdec;2;_dimtdec;0;_dimtol;0; > ID_12 [_Button("2 Place Plus/Minus", "2 PlusMinus.BMP", > "icon_16_blank")]^C^C_dimoverride;_dimdec;2;_dimtdec;2;_dimtzin;1;_dimtol;1; > _dimtolj;0;_dimtfac;.75;_dimtp;+0.\0000001;_dimtm;0.\00000001;; > > > W. Kirk Crawford > Rochester Hills, Michigan > > >
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

I don't remember where I found this:

To force a button to always stay on top of a flyout toolbar:

Go into your mns file find the toolbar then the flyout button. Then replace the word "other" with "own". Then indicate the icon's name that you want to show all the time.
Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

or edit the mns file and specify a bitmap for the flyout button on the main toolbar. You used to be able to assign a bitmap to a flyout button in autocad, but in 2004 that seems to be gone. Editing the mns file still works though. Casey "Ken Alexander" wrote in message news:405b063a$1_2@newsprd01... > > I think there are other ways. What Ver. of Acad are you using? I > know 2000 had an option to select wich button to be displayed. In > Acad2004 I don't see that option anymore, but you can change it via > activex. setbitmaps method for the toolbar item. > -- > Ken Alexander > Acad2004 > Windows2000 Prof. > > "We can't solve problems by using the same kind > of thinking we used when we created them." > --Albert Einstein > > "Talltom" wrote in message > news:7653496.1079704890930.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > The icon displayed in the flyout is always the first icon on the > toolbar. So if B wants to be the one shown it has to be in the first > position. So switching the bmp and macro assignments is required. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost