Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i log my information in drawings

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
E.S.7.9
224 Views, 1 Reply

how can i log my information in drawings

hi I wanna create information log file about my drawing works , I need a lisp (with dcl ) which can show me the information on menu as example below and export this information to any txt file ( or xls ) to my defined adress is there a similar lisp ? project folder : c:\AAA\BB File name : xxxxxxxx.dwg project name : ABC user name: X (can be taken from windows login) date : 19.07.2014 time : 15:15 export to txt (or excel) Browse :
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pbejse
in reply to: E.S.7.9

@E.S.7.9 wrote:
hi I wanna create information log file about my drawing works , I need a lisp (with dcl ) which can show me the information on menu as example below and export this information to any txt file ( or xls ) to my defined adress is there a similar lisp ? project folder : c:\AAA\BB File name : xxxxxxxx.dwg project name : ABC user name: X (can be taken from windows login) date : 19.07.2014 time : 15:15 export to txt (or excel) Browse :

Look into SummaryInfo property to retrieve the data and open/read/write-line/close to write the data to an eternal file [lisp].  I believe your knowledgable enough with lisp to do this on your own kind sir.

As for populating the data, use _dwgprops [no need for lisp]

command: _dwgprops

HTH

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost