Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getvar ACADPREFIX results do not match the enviroment?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Joe-Bouza
581 Views, 7 Replies

Getvar ACADPREFIX results do not match the enviroment?

this is the current enviroment:

ACADPREFIX.PNG

And these are the results of Getvar acadprefix. How is that possible? I rant this on six or so products from 2 suite and got the correct results except for AcadArchitecture. Why would it ignore the first three search paths?

C:\\Users\\jbouza\\AppData\\Roaming\\Autodesk\\ACA 2014\\enu\\SUPPORT;
C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2014\\support;
C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2014\\support\\en-us;
C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2014\\fonts;
C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2014\\help;
C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2014\\express;
C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2014\\support\\color;
C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2014\\ACA;
C:\\ProgramData\\Autodesk\\ACA 2014\\enu\\Layers\\;
C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD Raster Design 2014\\;
C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\ApplicationPlugins\\SBD4.bundle\\Contents\\AALSBin;
C:\\ProgramData\\Autodesk\\ApplicationPlugins\\Autodesk AppManager.bundle\\Contents\\Resources;
C:\\ProgramData\\Autodesk\\ApplicationPlugins\\Autodesk AppManager.bundle\\Contents\\Windows\\2014;
C:\\ProgramData\\Autodesk\\ApplicationPlugins\\Autodesk FeaturedApps.bundle\\Contents\\Windows\\2014;
C:\\ProgramData\\Autodesk\\ApplicationPlugins\\Autodesk ImportSkp.bundle\\Contents\\Resources;

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
gccdaemon
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Same results here and I even have mine set to mapped network drive names.

Andrew Ingram
Civil 3D x64 2019
Win 10 x64 Pro
Intel Xeon E5-1620
32 GB Ram
Message 3 of 8
gccdaemon

I take that back, mapped network drives work.

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\appdata\roaming\autodesk\c3d 2013\enu\support;C:\program files\autodesk\autocad civil 3d 2013\support;C:\program files\autodesk\autocad civil 3d 2013\support\en-us;C:\program files\autodesk\autocad civil 3d 2013\fonts;C:\program files\autodesk\autocad civil 3d 2013\help;C:\program files\autodesk\autocad civil 3d 2013\express;C:\program files\autodesk\autocad civil 3d 2013\support\color;C:\program files\autodesk\autocad civil 3d 2013\civil;C:\program files\autodesk\autocad civil 3d 2013\bin\fdo;C:\programdata\autodesk\c3d 2013\enu\data\symbols\mvblocks;K:\cad standards;K:\cad standards\shx;C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013\drv;

Andrew Ingram
Civil 3D x64 2019
Win 10 x64 Pro
Intel Xeon E5-1620
32 GB Ram
Message 4 of 8
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: gccdaemon

Thanks for confirming Andrew. Thats messed I'm running a cond statement on the expected content of acadprefix and need to see our server names too.

Your Name
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
Joe-Bouza

Any Idea why mind wouldn't?

Your Name

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
gccdaemon

Probably has to do with the "\\" in front was my first thought. Instead of leaving it as an open network path, we have the server mapped on everyone's computer here as "K:"

Andrew Ingram
Civil 3D x64 2019
Win 10 x64 Pro
Intel Xeon E5-1620
32 GB Ram
Message 7 of 8
Joe-Bouza

It doesn't have that issue with the 6 other products that all use UNC paths?

"\\\\cameronfs1\\autodesk\\acad support\\acad2014 support\\lisp;\\\\cameronfs1\\autodesk\\acad support\\acad2014 support\\library;C:\\Users\\jbouza\\appdata\\roaming\\autodesk\\autocad 2014\\r19.1\\enu\\support;C:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2014\\support;C:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2014\\support\\en-us;C:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2014\\fonts;C:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2014\\help;C:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2014\\express;C:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad 2014\\support\\color;C:\\program files\\autodesk\\autocad raster design 2014\\;C:\\programdata\\autodesk\\applicationplugins\\autodesk importskp.bundle\\contents\\resources;C:\\programdata\\autodesk\\applicationplugins\\autodesk featuredapps.bundle\\contents\\windows\\2014;C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\ApplicationPlugins\\SBD4.bundle\\Contents\\AALSBin;C:\\ProgramData\\Autodesk\\ApplicationPlugins\\Autodesk AppManager.bundle\\Contents\\Resources;C:\\ProgramData\\Autodesk\\ApplicationPlugins\\Autodesk AppManager.bundle\\Contents\\Windows\\2014;"

Your Name

EESignature

Message 8 of 8
bhull1985

Interesting.

I remember seeing a post from LeeMac that had coded a method to strip "//" but not "/" from a string

where, or even...which forum it was in I cannot remember unfortunately 😞

I'll try to though..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please use code tags and credit where credit is due. Accept as solution, if solved. Let's keep it trim people!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost