Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Expression Customization

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Zanzabar
214 Views, 0 Replies

Field Expression Customization

Hi, I have been working on pushing my company to stop doing everything manualy and start using more of the functions of AutoCad and I have ran into an issue. I cant get it to look how I really want it to look and I cant move forward with some of it unless it look "Professional" and therefore I come to you.

I have created a line, and created a field that pertains to the line. I selected Length and had a converstion set to it of .0061. I want to make it so that when the length becomes a fraction that it comes out stacked instead of like this 1 1/4" I cant seem to figure it out and I am not sure if it is a text thing or if I can edit the field expresion to make it do what I want. So that is why I am here talking with you find people.

Field Expression

%<\AcObjProp.16.2 Object(%<\_ObjId 2130665240>%).Length \f "%lu4%pr3%zs3%ct8[0.0071]">%

I would like it show up like this where it stacks the fraction all pretty and everything.

{Architectural: 9-{\H.666x;\A2;11\A1;/\A0;16}\A2;"}\P

I tried to do the same thing with the formating codes but cant seem to get them in there or anything. Additional information is that I am in AutoCad 2007 and maybe it doesnt have the feature to be able to stack like that and I just have to deal with it. If maybe they ahve it in a new version which version may that be?

--Zac
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost