Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

*Expert Elite*
scot-65
Message 11 of 13 (101 Views)

Re: DCL Value

02-13-2013 03:53 PM in reply to: pbejse

There was a start dialog declaration in one of the responses that was in the wrong place.

...that's why the comment.

:-)

Scot-65
Dyslexia is a permanent physical disability that cannot be seen.
Introverts is proof that there is indeed intelligent life on this planet.
Distinguished Contributor
kulfi
Message 12 of 13 (89 Views)

02-13-2013 11:55 PM in reply to: kulfi
Hi, thanks to every one helping me but the problem here when I enter all the values first time and come back the second time , all the dcl boxes are empty even I declare all the variables globally because I am using these variables in rest of the program. Thanks
Kulfi
Electronics Engineer

Pind Saudi Arabia

*Expert Elite*
pbejse
Message 13 of 13 (85 Views)

02-14-2013 12:12 AM in reply to: kulfi

kulfi wrote:
Hi, thanks to every one helping me but the problem here when I enter all the values first time and come back the second time , all the dcl boxes are empty even I declare all the variables globally because I am using these variables in rest of the program. Thanks

kulfi, you may have a better chance of understanding the code posted by scot-65,

The last code i posted combines assigning the default and passing the value to set_tile all at one go. only thing you need to change are the tile key names on your DCL and lisp code

"edit1 to "layy"

"edit2" to "coll"

"edit3" to "elv"

"edit5" to "txtsze"

"edit6" to "ticsze"

Otherwise . post you code here to give us a beter picture on why its not working for you

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.