Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

*ffejgreb
Message 1 of 4 (91 Views)

create a new ucs

91 Views, 3 Replies
12-18-2003 02:31 PM
I've searched for the answer but what I found I can't make work. In a routine I am trying to write, I need to establish a new ucs. I have variables saved that I would like to use as the x, y and z values of the new ucs, but it won't accept them. How do I do this? TIA, Jeff
*Doug Broad
Message 2 of 4 (91 Views)

Re: create a new ucs

12-18-2003 02:35 PM in reply to: *ffejgreb
Show us what you have tried. "ffejgreb" wrote in message news:3fe22ac5_5@statler... > I've searched for the answer but what I found I can't make work. In a > routine I am trying to write, I need to establish a new ucs. I have > variables saved that I would like to use as the x, y and z values of the new > ucs, but it won't accept them. How do I do this? > > TIA, > > Jeff > >
*ffejgreb
Message 3 of 4 (91 Views)

12-18-2003 03:18 PM in reply to: *ffejgreb
After further fiddling, I got it to work. What was happening apparently was one of the variables I created was created incorrectly. I have corrected that and was able to get this to work: (command "_.ucs" "n" (list Var1 Var2 Var3)) No actual variables were used or harmed in the creation of this function. Thanks
*Doug Broad
Message 4 of 4 (91 Views)

12-18-2003 04:00 PM in reply to: *ffejgreb
Glad you got it working. "ffejgreb" wrote in message news:3fe23848$1_2@statler... > After further fiddling, I got it to work. What was happening apparently was > one of the variables I created was created incorrectly. I have corrected > that and was able to get this to work: > > (command "_.ucs" "n" (list Var1 Var2 Var3)) >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.