Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create a new ucs

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
218 Views, 3 Replies

create a new ucs

I've searched for the answer but what I found I can't make work. In a routine I am trying to write, I need to establish a new ucs. I have variables saved that I would like to use as the x, y and z values of the new ucs, but it won't accept them. How do I do this? TIA, Jeff
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Show us what you have tried. "ffejgreb" wrote in message news:3fe22ac5_5@statler... > I've searched for the answer but what I found I can't make work. In a > routine I am trying to write, I need to establish a new ucs. I have > variables saved that I would like to use as the x, y and z values of the new > ucs, but it won't accept them. How do I do this? > > TIA, > > Jeff > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

After further fiddling, I got it to work. What was happening apparently was one of the variables I created was created incorrectly. I have corrected that and was able to get this to work: (command "_.ucs" "n" (list Var1 Var2 Var3)) No actual variables were used or harmed in the creation of this function. Thanks
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Glad you got it working. "ffejgreb" wrote in message news:3fe23848$1_2@statler... > After further fiddling, I got it to work. What was happening apparently was > one of the variables I created was created incorrectly. I have corrected > that and was able to get this to work: > > (command "_.ucs" "n" (list Var1 Var2 Var3)) >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost