Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2013 Visibility Graph

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
211 Views, 3 Replies

Civil 3D 2013 Visibility Graph

Hello everyone,

I'm a civil engeenering student and I'm currently designing a road for a university exam. I'm a newbie of Civil 3D software and I've passed throught alignment, profile and corridor creation by now,but we are requested to build a visibility graph along with the profile view. Is there any way to build it using civil 3D's procedures (I mean like profile view) or the only solution is to draw it by myself  by step -by-step calculation?. Sorry for my bad english.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hmsilva
in reply to: Anonymous

@ oberlander wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm a civil engeenering student and I'm currently designing a road for a university exam. I'm a newbie of Civil 3D software and I've passed throught alignment, profile and corridor creation by now,but we are requested to build a visibility graph along with the profile view. Is there any way to build it using civil 3D's procedures (I mean like profile view) or the only solution is to draw it by myself  by step -by-step calculation?. Sorry for my bad english.

Hello oberlander and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

as your doubt is a C3D specific one, should be easier if you try to get some help at the AutoCAD Civil 3D General forum
And as you have said "Sorry for my bad english." I assume that English is not your native language, and if you think it will be easier for you, you may also try at the International Forums maybe there is some C3D forum in your native language.

Hope that helps
Henrique

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: hmsilva

Thank you for your help Henrique ,I'll post my question in the Civil 3d specific forum right away then. My native language is italian,actually I don't see any forum in that language.

Message 4 of 4
hmsilva
in reply to: Anonymous

@ oberlander wrote:

Thank you for your help Henrique ,I'll post my question in the Civil 3d specific forum right away then. My native language is italian,actually I don't see any forum in that language.

You're welcome, oberlander.

Don't exist an Italian forum... but this post by antoniovinci should help...

Henrique

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost