Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHSPACE emulator

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
267 Views, 2 Replies

CHSPACE emulator

Hi, Does anyone know of a free LISP routine that will emulate the CHSPACE and LAYISO routine in Express Tools? Also would like to know of a routine that can make pick points snap to objects in 3D with the default elevation always being "0.0" without having to specify the elevation, something with using coordinate filters .xy = "pick point" and .z=0. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

For the change space, I've attached one that was written way back in '93. It was originally posted to a newsgroup, although I don't recall which one. I have not tested this in the newer versions, but I don't see why it shouldn't work. Command is "CTOS", for Change To Other Space. For the LAYISO, why not just write your own? I'll get you started: (if (setq ent (entsel "\nSelect entity on layer to Isolate: ")) (progn (setq lay (cdr (assoc 8 (entget (car ent))))) (command "-layer" "s" lay "off" "*" "n" "") ) (princ "\nNothing selected, try again....") ) Good Luck! Jeff "yesby" wrote in message news:40519c2c$1_2@newsprd01... > Hi, > > Does anyone know of a free LISP routine that will emulate the CHSPACE and > LAYISO routine in Express Tools? > > Also would like to know of a routine that can make pick points snap to > objects in 3D with the default elevation always being "0.0" without having > to specify the elevation, something with using coordinate filters .xy = > "pick point" and .z=0. > > Thanks > > Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "CTOS.LSP"
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Those two lisp routines are included with 2004, so I assume you're on an earlier version. In that case, Tony's Flatland, which is free for pre 2004, will force z to zero for you: http://mysite.verizon.net/~vze2vjds/acadxtabs/flatland.htm "yesby" wrote in message news:40519c2c$1_2@newsprd01... > Hi, > > Does anyone know of a free LISP routine that will emulate the CHSPACE and > LAYISO routine in Express Tools? > > Also would like to know of a routine that can make pick points snap to > objects in 3D with the default elevation always being "0.0" without having > to specify the elevation, something with using coordinate filters .xy = > "pick point" and .z=0. > > Thanks > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost