Did you mean: 

Batch File for .src

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
crosby.109
1305 Views, 1 Reply

Batch File for .src

So I have created a .scr file that has been tested and works, but when I try to call it with a batch file it appears it isn't running the .scr file.

Batch file:

start /wait "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\acad.exe" "C:\Users\User\Documents\Acade 2014\AeData\Proj\Test\Test\meow.dwg" /b "C:\Users\User\Dropbox\LISP\ImportBlocks.scr"

start /wait "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\acad.exe" "C:\Users\User\Documents\Acade 2014\AeData\Proj\Test\Test\meow2.dwg" /b "C:\Users\User\Dropbox\LISP\ImportBlocks.scr"

It opens both drawings but the commands in the .scr file don't run.  Any thoughts?  I can give more details upon request but just based on what is going on, the problem must be in the above code inside of a .bat file.  Dragging and dropping the .scr file into the drawings works flawlessly (inserting and exploding objects).

Command Line History:

Opening an AutoCAD 2013 format file.
Regenerating model.

AutoCAD menu utilities loaded.
AutoCAD Electrical menu utilities loaded.
Command:

Autodesk DWG.  This file is a TrustedDWG last saved by an Autodesk application or Autodesk licensed application.

Command:

Thanks!

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
crosby.109
in reply to: crosby.109

Nevermind I realized that after going here:

http://help.autodesk.com/view/ACDLT/2015/ENU/?guid=GUID-5510017F-4656-478F-BD4C-AB6B1998BF55

That the "start /wait" command is wrong format.

Thanks anyways!  Hopefully this is usfeul to somebody else.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost