Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization

Mentor
TONELLAL
Message 1 of 4 (664 Views)

ATTIN / ATTOUT with dynamic blocks

664 Views, 3 Replies
04-19-2011 08:45 AM

I need to modify block attributes with XL, then send them back to the dwg. ATTIN / ATTOUT functions, but in the xls file, there is the "block name" property, which shows, for dynamic blocks, names like "*U14". It is normal for dynamic blocks, but i'd prefer see the "Effective name" property, instead of the "name" property. Do you know how can I modify the ATTOUT.LSP / ATTIN.LSP files to do this ?

Mentor
mid-awe
Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)

Re: ATTIN / ATTOUT with dynamic blocks

01-11-2013 09:53 AM in reply to: TONELLAL

I would really like to know this answer as well. It would be great if I could get the values printed to the CL.

*Expert Elite*
braudpat
Message 3 of 4 (406 Views)

01-15-2013 04:50 AM in reply to: mid-awe

Hello

Here a new version of ATTIN / ATTOUT (with corrections for Dynamic Blocks) by the a nice french guy

It's not me, I am NULL in Lisp/VLisp !  Maybe it can help you ...

Bye, Pat

Bye, Pat ( Supporting Troops )
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Compliment) - Thanks
Mentor
mid-awe
Message 4 of 4 (396 Views)

01-15-2013 06:38 AM in reply to: braudpat

Thank you. :smileyvery-happy:

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!