Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation Scale behavior objects in an XRef

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mdhutchinson
1675 Views, 0 Replies

Annotation Scale behavior objects in an XRef

When you right click on a object that participates in annotation scaling there is an option to edit annotation scales (Add/Delete Scales)...  When interfacing with annotative objects through an XRef, there is no option.

However, if ANNOAUTOSCALE is set to 1 to add the newly set annotation scale to annotative objects that support the current scale... then objects nested in an xref display the new scale even though the annotative objects native to the XRef do not have the scale. This seems contrary to the behavior as defined in the on-line help.

Is this a bug in 2011?...  if not... where does an Xref object store Annotation Scales since you can't get to them with _Obj

Not quite certain that I should have posted here except that I am wondering if certain annotation scales could be corrupt somehow?  Perhaps thinking I might need to develop a lisp to fix it.

What I have is a problem XRef that is displaying annotative blocks way larger than they should be... but I can't seem to replicate the issue when building my own file.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost