Did you mean: 

ADE_* Functions Help Files

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
christopher.l.evans
1388 Views, 3 Replies

ADE_* Functions Help Files

Looking for some help with ade_odgetfield function so I can separate an imported layer into multiple layers by "linetype" or "type" field in object data.  Can't find anything in my help or developer files on this.  Closest I came to getting the info was this, but I don't have help under the map menu in Map 3D 2010.  Was hoping there might be something similar to the vl, vla and vlax online referance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@christopher.l.evans wrote:

Looking for some help with ade_odgetfield function so I can separate an imported layer into multiple layers by "linetype" or "type" field in object data.  Can't find anything in my help or developer files on this.  Closest I came to getting the info was this, but I don't have help under the map menu in Map 3D 2010.  Was hoping there might be something similar to the vl, vla and vlax online referance.

Christopher, try at Map 3D Documentation
the AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 API References.zip have a acmaplisp.chm file with the ade_* help...
HTH
Henrique

EESignature

Message 3 of 4

Thank you.  Yes the downside of stand alone setups, probably would of lead me there with online help maybe.

Message 4 of 4

You're welcome, Christopher

Henrique

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost