Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acaddoc.lsp unable to loading completely in drawing1

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
3inone
798 Views, 6 Replies

acaddoc.lsp unable to loading completely in drawing1

The problem is when I starting AutoCAD 2014, by default AutoCAD will open the drawing1.dwg. However, I found that drawing1 unable to loading the acaddoc.lsp completely. Some of the program code not working in drawing1. Is it the drawng template problem ? Why I'm saying that, because when I start a new drawing, AutoCAD prompt for select the template, this time I selected "acad (global) .ctb" drawing name drawing2. All the program code sucecssfully loaded.  Anyone have the same problem ? Is it the problem coming from *.stb template ? 

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
hmsilva
in reply to: 3inone

@3inone wrote:

The problem is when I starting AutoCAD 2014, by default AutoCAD will open the drawing1.dwg. However, I found that drawing1 unable to loading the acaddoc.lsp completely. Some of the program code not working in drawing1. Is it the drawng template problem ? Why I'm saying that, because when I start a new drawing, AutoCAD prompt for select the template, this time I selected "acad (global) .ctb" drawing name drawing2. All the program code sucecssfully loaded.  Anyone have the same problem ? Is it the problem coming from *.stb template ? 

I'm slightly confused,

"Drawing Template" is a .dwt file, the .ctb file is a "Color-dependent plot style tables" and a .stb file is a "Named plot style tables"

Henrique

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
3inone
in reply to: hmsilva

Thanks for quickly reply ! But when I opening existing drawings, all of them able to loading acaddoc.lsp. So I'm trying to create new drawing, drawing2, drawing3....etc. acaddoc.lsp able to loading in all new drawings. Why only drawing1.dwg unable to load ?
Message 4 of 7
hmsilva

@3inone wrote:
Thanks for quickly reply ! But when I opening existing drawings, all of them able to loading acaddoc.lsp. So I'm trying to create new drawing, drawing2, drawing3....etc. acaddoc.lsp able to loading in all new drawings. Why only drawing1.dwg unable to load ?

what's your AutoCAD version?

Henrique

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
3inone

I'm using AutoCAD Architecture 2014.

Message 6 of 7
hmsilva

@3inone wrote:

I'm using AutoCAD Architecture 2014.

I'm not a AutoCAD Architecture guy, perhaps a ACA user can better understand what is leading to that behavior...

To test if it is a template error, at your desktop AutoCAD Architecture shortcut, the Target should be something similar to

"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD Architecture 2014\acad.exe" /ld "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD Architecture 2012\AecBase.dbx" /p "AutoCAD Architecture (US Metric)"

Firstly make sure you don't have this startup switch at your Target /nolisp

then, adding a startup switch to start with a specific Template [Aec Model (Metric Ctb).dwt in my exemple], should look something like this

"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD Architecture 2014\acad.exe" /ld "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD Architecture 2012\AecBase.dbx" /p "AutoCAD Architecture (US Metric)" /t "Aec Model (Metric Ctb)"

this is just an example, in your Target just add the Template switch for testing.

Henrique

EESignature

Message 7 of 7
3inone

Thank you  Henrique !

I'm trying to use your method to test it but acaddoc.lsp still unable to loading properly. May be this is not the template problem. Anyway thank you for your help !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost