Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A FAST WAY TO CREATE VIEWS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
allywhite666
257 Views, 3 Replies

A FAST WAY TO CREATE VIEWS

I have images embedded i my drawing and have been creating views around them to hyperlink them to model space, but the process of creating views for each image is time consuming and I was wondering if anyone out there has any fast way to create views around multiple images in one go (eg a lsp file). It would be easy to just click on a image or a group of images and have it make a view around it with a consecutive number for the name of the view. Any help on this would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hmsilva
in reply to: allywhite666

@allywhite666 wrote:

I have images embedded i my drawing and have been creating views around them to hyperlink them to model space, but the process of creating views for each image is time consuming and I was wondering if anyone out there has any fast way to create views around multiple images in one go (eg a lsp file). It would be easy to just click on a image or a group of images and have it make a view around it with a consecutive number for the name of the view. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Hi Ally,

if possible, attach a small sample dwg with one or two small images embedded, and the views already created.

Henrique

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
allywhite666
in reply to: hmsilva

Thanks for offering help but I am just going to add views to my template and place the images on them.

Message 4 of 4
hmsilva
in reply to: allywhite666

You're welcome, Ally.
Glad you got a solution!

Henrique

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost