VBA
Discuss AutoCAD ActiveX and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) questions here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSGET Filter Code List

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jamesloy22
1913 Views, 5 Replies

SSGET Filter Code List

My question has two parts to it.

First, I am trying to better understand the ssget selection set (and also dictionary definitions) and I would like to find a list of code numbers that can be used with these selection sets (or that are used in dictionary definitions). For example, I know in an ssget function you can add the filters ((8 . "TEXT")) is for a specific layer, ((0 . "TEXT")) is for specific object type, ((62 . X)) is for a specific color. Does anyone have an "official list" of other numbers and what they filter?

Second, is there a list of object types that can be selected with a ((0 . "TEXT")) code selection? I know you can type "line", "circle", etc. but what else can you select with this filter?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dbroad
in reply to: jamesloy22

1) SSGET uses dxf codes.  Look at the dxf reference here or use help to access it.  

2) Any graphical object can be selected by this method (line, arc, circle, polyline, lwpolyline, spline, table, dimensions, etc.)

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 3 of 6
jamesloy22
in reply to: dbroad

Perfect, thank you.

Message 4 of 6

Hi guys , somebody know how to write in lisp :select all text rotated at 90 degrees;

(ssget "X" '((0 . "TEXT,MTEXT")) .....?

Message 5 of 6
dbroad
in reply to: sergiu_ciuhnenco

The short answer is:  (setq ss (ssget "x" '((0 . "*TEXT")(-4 . "=")(50 . 1.570796326794897))))

A process you could use to do this without help is shown here.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 6 of 6
sergiu_ciuhnenco
in reply to: dbroad

Phanks you , sir !!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost