VBA
Discuss AutoCAD ActiveX and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) questions here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reactors and events

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
141 Views, 4 Replies

reactors and events

Stupid question I'm sure, but what is the simple difference between a reactor and an events in VBA? I've read everything I could find here on reactors and searched google but if anybody has a link to a good "Reactor for absolute idiots" I'd appreciate it.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

reactor is lisp term event is vb term (for similar functionality) if you googled the lisp group for reactors you should have enough reading for the next year or so :-) likewise google the vba group for events "poy" wrote in message news:40a8f0b0_3@newsprd01... > Stupid question I'm sure, but what is the simple difference between a > reactor and an events in VBA?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

"Mark Propst" wrote in message news:40a90b29_3@newsprd01... > reactor is lisp term > event is vb term > (for similar functionality) > if you googled the lisp group for reactors you should have enough reading > for the next year or so :-) > likewise google the vba group for events > > > "poy" wrote in message news:40a8f0b0_3@newsprd01... > > Stupid question I'm sure, but what is the simple difference between a > > reactor and an events in VBA? > > Thank you. I was getting confused reading the helps files. I'll check the lisp groups Ryan
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

since you're in the vba group, are you writing in vb(a)? if so, events are probably much easier to work with than lisp reactors depends what you're trying to do. "poy" wrote in message news:40a91460$1_3@newsprd01... > "Mark Propst" wrote in message > news:40a90b29_3@newsprd01... > > reactor is lisp term > > event is vb term > > (for similar functionality) > > if you googled the lisp group for reactors you should have enough reading > > for the next year or so :-) > > likewise google the vba group for events > > > > > > "poy" wrote in message news:40a8f0b0_3@newsprd01... > > > Stupid question I'm sure, but what is the simple difference between a > > > reactor and an events in VBA? > > > > > > > Thank you. I was getting confused reading the helps files. > I'll check the lisp groups > > Ryan > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I'm using vba. Self learning/abuse program. Now that I'm googling for events instead of reactors I'm finding more that looks pertinent. "Mark Propst" wrote in message news:40a91587_1@newsprd01... > since you're in the vba group, are you writing in vb(a)? > if so, events are probably much easier to work with than lisp reactors > depends what you're trying to do. > > "poy" wrote in message news:40a91460$1_3@newsprd01... > > "Mark Propst" wrote in message > > news:40a90b29_3@newsprd01... > > > reactor is lisp term > > > event is vb term > > > (for similar functionality) > > > if you googled the lisp group for reactors you should have enough > reading > > > for the next year or so :-) > > > likewise google the vba group for events > > > > > > > > > "poy" wrote in message news:40a8f0b0_3@newsprd01... > > > > Stupid question I'm sure, but what is the simple difference between a > > > > reactor and an events in VBA? > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you. I was getting confused reading the helps files. > > I'll check the lisp groups > > > > Ryan > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost