VBA
Discuss AutoCAD ActiveX and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) questions here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on exit AutoCAD 2014 when using macro

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
andre_adc-dao
317 Views, 3 Replies

Error on exit AutoCAD 2014 when using macro

Hi everybody,

I upgraded many VBA routine to AutoCAD 2014. Each time I run a macro, when I quit AutoCAD, I have error message. Sometimes it ask me to send an error report, sometimes I see a quick popup error message and a beep. If I don't run any macro no errors occurs. The macros work well, it is only when I exit  AutoCAD.

Any idea?

Regards,

André

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

>> I have error message. 

Which error?

Have you seen >>>that thread<<<? Is it the same error you get?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4

Hi Alfred,

It is exactly the same message as mentionned on the thread you reference. This error cause no problem, it's just annoying. Do you find any solutions about that?

In the last few years, my custom development was made with VB .Net not VBA. Now I prefered .Net but sometimes for maintenance purpose I need VBA. I would think  that the new VBA 7.1 solve all the problems but maybe not.

Regards,

André

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

>> Do you find any solutions about that?

Sorry, no, I have not found any way to avoid it, otherwise I would have written it in the other post.

And as you mentioned it does not do anything bad to data, so I have not spent much time into it.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost