VBA
Discuss AutoCAD ActiveX and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) questions here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare 2 AutoCAD drawing and insert block in mistaken area.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
thenndral
436 Views, 0 Replies

Compare 2 AutoCAD drawing and insert block in mistaken area.

Hello,

I'm using vb6.0 and AutoCAD 2012 or 2013.

I got new task in my project comparing two autocad drawing files. I have some experience in automation in vb6.0 with AutoCAD. I need suggestion and ideas to start my task.

let me explain my requirements.

I have to compare 2 drawings, can say 1 drawing will be base or template and the another drawing will be drawn by client.After client completed the drawing I need to compare those drawings with my template.

If not match for example line length is wrong or mistake done in the client dwg file, I need to mark that mistaken place like insert block namely "line_block". After I send the dwg file to client for modification.

It is very difficult to compare big dwg file in manually, so we plan to make in automatically.I need compare drawing and want to insert block at wrong place.[we have already created block for each wrong entity(like circle, line, polygon...]

Is any activeX tools are available with source code or any vb6.0 source code available for reference?

I hope, I explain clearly about my requirements.Giude me the right path to achieve my goal.

Regards,
thenndral

Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost