VBA
Discuss AutoCAD ActiveX and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) questions here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad 2010 doesn't support VB developed plug-in

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
392 Views, 1 Reply

autocad 2010 doesn't support VB developed plug-in

hey guys,

I encountered a problem.My company bought a VB developed plug-in,which we could print the dwg files in a shared printer.The plug-in works fine with version 2009 and before.Instead of tapping 'plot' in command window, we tap  'eplot' ,the plug-in could connect to the remote printer,upload,print and back up dwg files. 

But when we upgrade to 2010,the problem arises.The 'eplot'  command coulnd't  be recognized by 2010.I heard that 2010 doesn't support VB applications , but after downloading the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Module , the situation didn't run good .Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Module is installed before the plu-in

Could anyone give me a hand?

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards Wilson

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

why a new post (crosspost)? It does not make sense to open a new thread, when some problem-identification is already done (or on the way) .... in a second post you would have to start from new.

So let's continue >>>here<<<

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost