VBA
Discuss AutoCAD ActiveX and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) questions here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMSCONSISTENCYCHECK dialog

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
autobatros
435 Views, 4 Replies

AMSCONSISTENCYCHECK dialog

We have old DWG's done in other version of AUTOCAD.

We would like to print to pdf the drawings so I'm writting a vb macro that selects a folder, in the folder it opens a drawing, print it in pdf, close it and then goes to the next drawing.

The problem is that when it opens the drawing it pops up the AMSCONSISTENCYCHECK dialog and the macro stops.

Any suggestion to disable AMSCONSISTENCYCHECK?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
RICVBA
in reply to: autobatros

don't know if it comes from the same issue, but I had to get rid of a messagebox on opening a dwg file that had a VBA code in it, due to some security issues, I guess.

I simply had to open that peculiar dwg file in Autocad user interface (not from the VBA project) and answer the dialog box I did want to go on and didn't want to care about that issue it in the future (can't remember if there was some checkbox to check/uncheck)

from that moment on I could run my VBA project without that prompt coming out ever again on opening a dwg file with a VBA code in it.

All what above with Autocad 2010

Message 3 of 5
autobatros
in reply to: RICVBA

Hi RICVBA,

Appreciate your reply but the problem is that I want to avoid entering in each one of the drawings because we have more than 15.000.

What I would like to do is to avoid the AMSCONSISTENCYCHECK command running each time a drawing is opened. If it is not possible, is there a way of knowing in which version of autocad a drawing has been saved?

Thanks Again.

Message 4 of 5
autobatros

Ah!!!, I forget to say that I'm working with Autocad mechanical 2013
Message 5 of 5
RICVBA

Assuming that of mine could be the same issue as yours, I clarify that I only had to answer that question once and for all in a "normal" user interface Autocad session, also checking out the "do it always" checking box (or whathever was its message).

After that, all subsequent drawing openings (in VBA, too) would not ask me that question anymore.

This was with Autocad 2010.

Can't help you more

bye

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost