Vehicle Tracking Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vehicle Tracking Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vehicle Tracking topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle Tracking

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
TOONFANCC
2085 Views, 10 Replies

Vehicle Tracking

I have the vehicle tracking add in ribbon installed on AutoCAD 2015. When I try selecting any of the features on the ribbon, the message box comes up with Unknown Command. Is there anything I need to do, to get these to work? 

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
pendean
in reply to: TOONFANCC

Did you install the entire add-on application like you install all other software, or did you just load the menu/ribbon for it in AutoCAD? The latter is the wrong way to do it.
Message 3 of 11
TOONFANCC
in reply to: pendean

Our IT team installed it, probably the latter. Is there a way to fix it from there, or do they have to unistall it and reinstall it as it was a separate piece of software?

Message 4 of 11
viji.kumar

Have you tried using "APPLOAD" to load the following arx file: atra200_arx.arx. This might fix the problem.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Viji.Kumar
Message 5 of 11
TOONFANCC
in reply to: viji.kumar

Thanks, that has worked to a degree. Have now realised I have  Vehicle Tracking 2014 and AutoCAD 2015 that don't work together. Will it work with AutoCAD 2013?

Message 6 of 11
braudpat

Hello

For ACAD 2014, you need Vehicle Tracking 2014 !

For ACAD 2015, you need Vehicle Tracking 2015 !

etc ...

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 7 of 11
viji.kumar

Yes Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2014 will work with AutoCAD 2013.

Viji.Kumar
Message 8 of 11
braudpat

Hello

YES I know that ARX are the same between 2013 & 2014, so a lot of 2013/2014 developments are running on both platforms !

But for me (and maybe for the OP), the main question is : Does Autodesk support officially Vehicle Tracking 2014 on ACAD 2013 ?

Thanks in advance for your official answer !

If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 9 of 11
viji.kumar
in reply to: braudpat

Hi Patrice

You asked: "Does Autodesk support officially Vehicle Tracking 2014 on ACAD 2013?"

Yes, we do. It is stated on the Vehicle Tracking free trial page:

Vehicle Tracking Free Trial

Capture.JPG

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Viji.Kumar
Message 10 of 11
braudpat

Hello

I am a stupid boy, I don't look at the Vehicle Tracking Page ZERO !!

OK THKS, I have learned something today !

Regards, Patrice

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 11 of 11
viji.kumar
in reply to: braudpat

Patrice

I don't think you are. It is always a good idea, IMO, to verify specifications and entitlements before embarking on installations and stuff.

Thanks for requesting a clear statement.

Viji.Kumar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report