Vehicle Tracking Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vehicle Tracking Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vehicle Tracking topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a way to get disabled safety zones to do this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Joe-Bouza
368 Views, 3 Replies

is there a way to get disabled safety zones to do this?

you see it all the time in the real world

adjacent_disabled.png

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
viji.kumar
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Hi Joe

I have just answered HorizontalCurveGuy with a related question to editing parking bays. I agree that there seems to be some inexplicable behaviour with regard to editing the bay styles. The edit parking bay button on the ribbon seems be be looking for a row to select. I shall clarify this with the development team.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Viji.Kumar
Message 3 of 4
viji.kumar
in reply to: viji.kumar

Sorry Joe

I have realised that the two current issues with parking bays on this forum are unrelated. I shall response to you within the next couple of days. Sorry for the confusion.

Viji.Kumar
Message 4 of 4
viji.kumar
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Hi Joe

Yes, there is a way to configure disabled bays as shown below:

Capture.JPG

The way I have done it is by setting up 2 new types of safety zones (driver side and passenger side) and 2 new types of bay styles  (again, driver side and passenger side)

Capture02.JPG

By alternating between the 2 types of safety zones (driver or passenger), the required configuration is feasible.

It is also possible to create a disabled bay with no safety zones and have both adjacent bays with either a driver side or passenger side disabled bay as relevant.

I hope that helps.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Viji.Kumar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report