Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2013 - Vault Mirror-Basic Vault

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
karthur1
946 Views, 6 Replies

Vault 2013 - Vault Mirror-Basic Vault

Where can I find the "VaultMirror-BaseVault.exe" for Vault 2013? 

From C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ADMS 2013\SDK, I ran the setup.exe.  I then went to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Autodesk Vault 2013 SDK\util but there is no Vaultmirror found there.

There is a VaultMirror folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\Autodesk Vault 2013 SDK\VS10\CSharp, but there is no VaultMirror-Basic.exe there.

Thanks,

Kirk

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
olearya
in reply to: karthur1

Hey Kirk,

Details here:

http://justonesandzeros.typepad.com/blog/2012/03/wheres-vault-mirror.html

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 7
karthur1
in reply to: olearya

Downloaded and installed the Vault mirror from the app store. During the install, it never asked for the installation directory and I still cant find the VaultMirror.exe that I need to run with the command prompt.

Can you tell me where this was installed to or where I can find the Vault Mirror exectuable?

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
olearya

Should be able to locate the exe here

%AppData%\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 7
karthur1

Allan,

I just looked at my vault mirror log and it does not show any errors.  I actually thought that it would be since I just installed ADMS 2013 (was 2012).  It seems that the VaultMirror-Basic.exe that I am using is also compatible with Vault 2013.

Can you verify that is the case?

Kirk

Message 6 of 7
olearya

Yeah, that should work fine.

The path is used so that the appstore manager is aware of the install, making it easier to install/uninstall and update your app if updates become available.  Long path name is a pain but should not affect the cmd line behavior.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 7 of 7
karthur1

Allan,

Thanks for that.  I edited my last post.  Guess I was doing that while you were typing out your reply....Sorry about that.

Thanks,

Kirk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums