Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2015 Visualization Print

Vault 2015 Visualization Print

While the batch print function in Vault 2015 seems to be, so far, vastly improved... the individual visualization print settings took a step backward.  I don't know about 2014, I go back to 2013.  Used to be, when you printed a visualization from either file or item, Vault remembered the settings you used the next time you printed.  For example, if I printed to a pdf file using my default settings.... next time I printed it was still on pdf with those settings.  All you had to do was hit enter.  You could very quickly print out a bunch of different files from different locations without the batch plot.

In 2015, the print feature reverts to whatever your default printer settings are ( I assume from Control Panel), and you have to reselect the print settings you want with each visualization you print.  Added keystrokes, added time = money down the drain.  Please look into what changed and consider putting it back the way it was in 2013.  Thank you for your support.

1 Comment
YounesYammouri
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly- it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes.

We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community and/or not aligned with the current Vault Roadmap. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know.

- Vault product team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report