Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to be able to have control of background colors

Need to be able to have control of background colors

We need to be able to control the background color independently.

AutoCad Black background

Inventor White Background

Not one or the other!

6 Comments
ihayesjr
Community Manager
Status changed to: Accepted
What background are you referring to?
Doug_DuPont
Collaborator

When Vault makes dwf's from Inventor idw's Or dwf's from AutoCAD dwg's

I want the dwf's of the Inventor files to have a White Background and the Autocad to have a black background.

Right now all you can have is one or the other.

plasser.us
Contributor

Yes we are in the same boat, I agree we should be able to have two different background colors for AutoCAD and Inventor. We have it set as black for both but ideally I would like a black background for AutoCAD and white for Inventor.

ihayesjr
Community Manager

Inventor 2D background colors are configured using the Publish Options. Do this help with the idea?

Senthil_Kumar
Autodesk
Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can, based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly - it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes. We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over 2 years and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know - Vault Product Team.
Senthil_Kumar
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report