The Change Order "My Worklist" is very limited in functionallity, but could be very useful with some tweaks and updates.
1) I want to be able to edit the change order from the list (via right-click or double click)
2) Sorting options including by date created, last updated, or by the state
3) ability to set priorities / drag-drop the order to prioritize
4) Filter based on role / state. For example only show me the ones where I am the approver or I am the approver and the change order is in the review state
5) Change Order turns red when its past the due date
Also I could be nice to know what items are waiting on me, (the ones that I can press the submit button on).
Would also be nice to use worklist to automatically create a task in Outlook, since outlook now has a Vault interface. That way you could set it up with reminders and such.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!