The Change Order "My Worklist" is very limited in functionallity, but could be very useful with some tweaks and updates.
1) I want to be able to edit the change order from the list (via right-click or double click)
2) Sorting options including by date created, last updated, or by the state
3) ability to set priorities / drag-drop the order to prioritize
4) Filter based on role / state. For example only show me the ones where I am the approver or I am the approver and the change order is in the review state
5) Change Order turns red when its past the due date
Also I could be nice to know what items are waiting on me, (the ones that I can press the submit button on).
Would also be nice to use worklist to automatically create a task in Outlook, since outlook now has a Vault interface. That way you could set it up with reminders and such.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Share and shape product ideas.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Sign In / Create Account
Maintenance Subscription Help
Desktop Subscription Help
Cloud Service Subscription FAQ