Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Worklist Improvements

My Worklist Improvements

The Change Order "My Worklist" is very limited in functionallity, but could be very useful with some tweaks and updates.

1) I want to be able to edit the change order from the list (via right-click or double click)

2) Sorting options including by date created, last updated, or by the state

3) ability to set priorities / drag-drop the order to prioritize

4) Filter based on role / state. For example only show me the ones where I am the approver or I am the approver and the change order is in the review state

5) Change Order turns red when its past the due date

10 Comments
Jrwise
Explorer

Also I could be nice to know what items are waiting on me, (the ones that I can press the submit button on).

cbenner
Mentor

Would also be nice to use worklist to automatically create a task in Outlook, since outlook now has a Vault interface.  That way you could set it up with reminders and such.

ihayesjr
Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Review

dvsmiller9
Advocate
It would be good to give some indication whether an approver has already approved something on the worklist, like a color or font change. Can the worklist be added to the API so we can modify it programmatically? If it already is then I'm missing it.
lackas5C4Z4
Advocate

Adding to what others have said, it would be nice for the worklist to show only things that need my review. Right now it shows everything including what isn't ready for review (eg. it's in the Work state per our workflow) as well as things that I have already approved. As someone above said, only show what I can click "Approve" or "Submit" on.

brigette.oakes
Observer

Please update with this functionality ("Only show what I can click "Approve" or "Submit" on). This is one of the largest complaints within our company and a small change that we should not have to wait 7+ years for. Please please fix this ASAP.

YounesYammouri
Community Manager
Status changed to: Accepted

Dan_Margulius
Advisor

Hello

Can we have an update on this Idea implementation?

Thanks

Dan

ihayesjr
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

staszakg
Contributor

I would like to chime in on this as well. This may be one of the single biggest time-wasters with the Vault. We have a 5-person, unanimous review. Whenever a user goes to perform their review function, he or she has to click through all of the ECOs to see if its been approved or not.

Another update on the status of this request would be appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report