Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about quickly providing Office 2013 Vault integration patches

How about quickly providing Office 2013 Vault integration patches

Our IS department rolled out Microsoft Office 2013 this past week without saying a word to anyone.  I understand that Vault Professional 2013 (our current version) and 2014 (the latest) does not support Office 2013.  With more and more people using Vault, there needs to be Word and Excel integration updates and patches so that Vault customers can use the software to its full potential.

Thanks!

John Weiss

CAD Administrator

Follett Corporation

13 Comments
steveh4
Advisor

Need an add-in for Office 13.

ihayesjr
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

JamieVJohnson2
Collaborator

I'd say its about time, Office 2013/Office 365 have been on the planning, and testing exposure path for over a year now, and has been released for quite some time.

Autodesk commands over $1000 a year per seat per platform from everybody using their software, and they keep forgetting, its the little things (like quick fixes to common problems) that matter.

jvj

ihayesjr
Community Manager

ihayesjr
Community Manager

nijpels
Contributor

Hi, is there any news on this topic.

I'm also using a lot of documents (Word-Excel) and my new system is running Vault 2014 with MS Office 2013. It's taking me lot's more work to work around to add and get files in and out of the Vault!

Any idea wenn the Add-in is available?

Greetings,

Thimo Nijpels,

Netherlands

hwedemeyer
Explorer

Any news on this subject?  Really struggling without this add on

Thanks

Henning

jweiss1313
Collaborator

I have not heard a thing and nobody from Autodesk seems to want to post an update here either.  I guess all we can do is wait.  I'm going to AU and I will ask one of the Vault guys if I get the opportunity!  I will post an update if I get one.

Best regards,

John Weiss

CAD Administrator

Follett Corporation

LukeDavenport
Collaborator

Any news on this? I assume this means a patch will be provided for the 2014 release (for customers who may not upgrade to 2015 for a while....)

YounesYammouri
Community Manager

Autodesk Vault 2014 add-in for MS Office 2013 is released and will be available for download on subscription center within a week.

Best regards

Younes Yammouri

Product Manager

Autodesk

nijpels
Contributor

Hi Younes,

Best news ever! Will download and install as soon as it is online!

Greetings,

Thimo Nijpels

Netherlands.

jweiss1313
Collaborator

Hello Younes,

Thanks!  That is great news!  I will look download and install it as soon as it becomes available.

John Weiss

CAD Administrator

Follett Corporation

YounesYammouri
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report