Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full dwf republish

Full dwf republish

1 of our customers would like to force a dwf republish of all Vault files to his specified server folder.

I could also imagine that changes in the company has led to a "lost" folder and that a republish would be needed.

Is it possible to get an extra button in the publish options that says "publish all dwf's now to the specified folder"?

7 Comments
tshaul
Participant

I tried to do this with Task scheduler a few days ago, vault projects not supported.

Please support DWF publish with Task scheduler.

ihayesjr
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration
Are you actually looking to copy the DWF's that were already created to a specified folder or server location outside of Vault?
erik.jansen
Contributor
The location has changed, this could be a result of corporate changes or a server crash/decommision.

I would like to have the option to republish all dwf's and overwrite the ones that already may exist in that location with the same name.

Regards
ihayesjr
Community Manager

In the folder on the server, are you storing all files in one folder or does it have the same folder structure as seen in Vault?

philip.s
Alumni
Status changed to: Under Review

Senthil_Kumar
Autodesk
Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly- it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes. We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know. - Vault product team
Senthil_Kumar
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report