Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Code Worklist by State

Color Code Worklist by State

We would love to see the worklist color coded by state. Customizing the colors so we could pick what color was assigned to each state would be fantastic. But basically the idea would be to highlight each item in the worklist by state. So for example you red could be assigned to all change orders that have been approved and are needing effectivity to be set and closed.

I appologize for my coloring skills but here is what it might look like.

Worklist_Idea1.jpg

5 Comments
mthomas
Collaborator

Brilliant!

ihayesjr
Community Manager
Status changed to: Accepted

dvsmiller9
Advocate

I have users who would benefit from knowing which items in their worklist they already approved.  We use unanimous approval and the ECOs stay in their worklist after they've approved it until every one has approved it.

YounesYammouri
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

brigette.oakes
Observer

There are 10+ suggested improvements for 'My Worklist' that have not been implemented and are either ignored or marked for 'Future Consideration'. All of them have the underlying theme to sort/filter/color-code our worklists so users can readily see what's holding on them. Please incorporate this feedback or at the very least provide a work around. Some of these comments have been posted for 7+ years. This is a simple change that should not take this long to gain traction. Please provide support on this matter.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report