Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account has been automatica​lly logged out of the ADMS

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1007 Views, 4 Replies

Your Account has been automatica​lly logged out of the ADMS

Hi All

Hoping you could help...

During working with vault users are often getting the following error:

A problem occurred while attempting to retrieve folder information from the server.

The server returned the following information: Your account has been automatically logged out of the Autodesk data management server. You must log in to access the vault.

We had this error a few months ago and did a reinstall and restore, and vault has been working fine since then. This has now popped up again. Don't want to do that again as our database is so large we will need a good few hours.

Using Vault Professional 2011 Thanks all, below are the errors we are getting....

Vault Explorer Error:

VE.JPG

AutoCAD Error:

AUTOCAD.JPG

Inventor Error:

Inventor.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: Anonymous

As I understand it, Vault automatically logs you out after access to it has been idle for 30 minutes, in order to free up that lisense for another user. 

IV 2011 SP2 is supposed to take care of that in Inventor, so you don't get logged out and lose access to Content Center, for example.  But as far as Vault client or AutoCad, I'm not aware of anything that prevents this from happening.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: cbenner

Thanks for the reply.

I will make 100% sure that SP2 is installed, but think I have done that. As you said, this fix helps Inventor, it's the logging out of Vault Explorer I am really worried about.

Another Issue on the server is that opening up ADMS console can sometimes take longer then an hour, even after a server restart. I am not sure what is causing this delay.

Regards,

Message 4 of 5
cbenner
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Hi, Brett!
Are you still here? Have you already find the solution of your issue ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report