Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet Another Job Processor Thread....

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
cbenner
247 Views, 0 Replies

Yet Another Job Processor Thread....

Hi, from all the reading I've done of these posts about Job Processor, I understand that it utilizes a session of Inventor... open in the background on whatever machine is running the JP.  I've been toying with JP for a few days and seem to have it running fairly smoothly.  I have been seeing, however, that once in a while the IV session being used by it seems to Crash to Desktop.  I assume this is happening when the JP is closing the session, because the jobs process normally (dwf creation).

I get the normal CTD error screen, and I have sent several of these to AutoDesk for review.  Has anyone else using JP experienced this?  I opened all of my process managers, to see if I can pinpoint what is happening at the moment of the crash, but wouldn't you know it.... it's behaving ever since I did that! Smiley Mad

***UPDATE***

I did get to see it crash, yay me!  It crashed when closing out a session of Inventor when the CPU reading for that session was pegged at 25.  This tells me it is an issue of not being able to utilize more than one core at a time.  

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report