Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webclient inventor preview problem

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ndra
873 Views, 4 Replies

Webclient inventor preview problem

Hello,

I have a problem displaying inventor data on the vault webclient. I'm using Vault Professional 2011 (both service packs installed), and Design Review 2011 (with the hotfix installed). As you can see on the attached picture, there is a border on the top of the design view. It displays the window behind it, like it's transparent. For Autocad 2d data, it displays properly.

Any ideas on what's going wrong?

Regards,

Nikos

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
crisco_wu
in reply to: ndra

You said "there is a border on the top of the design view", do you mean the warning bar?

Message 3 of 5
ndra

Dear Sir,

No, I don't mean the warning bar, I mean below the warning bar. It's probably hard to get through a static image. Please check the new attachment, I have red marked the area. It's the region below the "home" bar. I have marked the problem region with red. As you can see, the Markup and Measure toolbar can appear fine over the problem area.

Regards,

Nikos

Message 4 of 5
yuhui.zhang

You may want to check this post - change the driver to Software(OpenGL) and reopen IE.

http://crackingthevault.typepad.com/crackingthevault/2010/09/3d-dwf-visualization-file-wrongly-posit...

If it does not help, would you please make a video to show the problem? (a free tool from Jing)

Regards,

Fay Zhang
Software QA Engineer
Data Management
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help Wiki!

Message 5 of 5
ndra
in reply to: yuhui.zhang

Ah, yes, I switched to OpenGL and it worked fine. So it's a problem with DirectX.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Nikos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report